Price incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Article no.: SW11310
- Product Code: TG-C-001-R
- Manufacturer no.: TG-C-001-R
What do you get when you choose CLEVO Computer?
- Authorized service and lifetime technical support
- International shipping from Germany
- We use only original and best components
- Free shipping above 1500€* (only within the EU)
- Flexible payment methods
Conductonaut liquid metal thermal compound is designed for applications that require very high efficiency. Conductonaut is recommended for experienced users who are looking for a top performance product with best heat dissipation where temperature ranges are above 8 °C.
- Ultra high thermal conductivity
- Increased indium content
- Easy application with synthetic needle
Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut is a liquid metal thermal compound based on a eutectic alloy. Our special mixture of metals like tin, gallium and indium, Conductonaut excels with a very high thermal conductivity. We recommend to apply Conductonaut on nickel plated surfaces since this will provide the best long term stability in performance.
|thermal conductivity||73 W/mk|
|temperature||10 °C / +140 °C|
Note: Conductonaut thermal grease must not be used with aluminum heatsinks!
Please note: Conductonaut is a liquid metal compound and can leave visual residues.
For best long term performance results we recommend to use coolers with nickel plated surface.