In the hope of a smooth working process, We are both expected to obey the following RMA working procedure to assure the mutual understanding and cooperation.
1) We will response to your enquiry timely by sending you the attached RMA form per E-mail. You can download the RMA-Request-Form here RMA-Request-Form
2) Please fill in the RMA form and send us back https://clevo-computer.com/kontaktformular The RMA form shall be filled out with all the necessary description of the problems with your to-be-repaired parts, especially notebooks, so as to enable our engineers to test and repair them accordingly.
Notice: If they are entire notebooks, each requires a separate RMA form.
3) We will then inform you with an RMA number, serving for the purpose of identification.
Notice: That RMA number is crucial in the whole process. Actually, we will not work on any notebook or parts without a RMA number. The RMA Number also provides you the possibility to inquire the status of those to-be-repaired parts by us.
4) Please pack the to-be-repaired parts carefully to avoid unnecessary damage during the transportation. As to those transportation damage, we are free from any responsibility.
Notice: If your country is a country out of EU (European Union), we suggest you to send us only the malfunctioned parts instead of the whole notebook with the consideration of tariff and complicated procedures at the custom.
5) With that assigned RMA Number, you can send us the to-be-repaired parts.
Please send them to the address:
Goldenstar Computer GmbH z.H. CLEVO Computer
41352 Korschenbroich, Germany
Notice: The RMA form with the RMA number ought to be packed in the same package with parts to be repaired. Please mark the RMA number clearly on the package. Without the appearance of the RMA number on the package box, the whole package is not going to be accepted. It will then be returned back to you without treatment.
6) If the to-be-repaired parts surpass the guarantee, or they are diagnosed as mishandling or suffering any other damaged beyond our warranty, we have to charge you the cost for testing/repair/replacement. For a notebook, you will receive a charge list with 150 Euros handling fee plus material cost plus transportation fee.
Notice: Only the guarantee granted by Clevo is valid.
7) For the rejected charge list, we have to charge you the working hour 50 Euros plus transportation fee and send you back those parts without repair.
Many thanks in advance for your co-operation.