Price incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Article no.: SW11306
- Product Code: TC-GC-03-A
- Manufacturer no.: TC-GC-03-A
- Manufacturer name: GELID
- Maximum purchase: 10
What do you get when you choose CLEVO Computer?
- Authorized service and lifetime technical support
- International shipping from Germany
- We use only original and best components
- Free shipping above 1500€* (only within the EU)
- Flexible payment methods - Revolut and Klarna possible
<font color="#ffff00">-=●=- proudly presents●
Non-Electrical Conductive Compound
● Non-Corrosive, Non-Curing &
● No Bleeding & User Friendly●
GELID Applicator ● Net Content of
● The operating temperature is from -45 to +180 degree CelsiusDescription:GC-Extreme Thermal Compound 3.5g (TC-GC-03-A
for Extreme Users on highest level the GC-Extreme
thermal compound achieves the best heat conductivity from your CPU, VGA or even Chipset to your cooler.
The GELID applicator enables an easier application.
Recommended & Awarded by:"Taking
a massive 18 degrees Celsius off the normal paste that comes with your Intel rocessor*, and outperforming all of it's competition, the GC-Extreme is what you're looking for if you want the highest performing grease in the market.
Being paired with the GELID applicator (an innovative, flexible piece of plastic), you should not have to look any further than GELID Solutions GC-Extreme when shopping for some new thermal compound." Techpower Up
"I have used GELID Solutions GC-Extreme for the MSI Master Overclocking Arena EMEA Final.
It workes very well with subzero temperatures and led us to win!" Matei Mihatoiu, Winner of MSI Master Overclocking Arena EMEA 2011
"GELID's GC-Extreme thermal compound is a clear winner, as it provides lower temperatures for the same price.
It is clear that GELID Solutions keeps getting better and better in this game, and GC-Extreme is a clear proof of that. If you take the MSRP of $9.99 into consideration, GC-Extreme has a clear advantage over the competition and it clearly deserves our Recommended Award." Fudzilla.com
73Net Content (g): 3.
5Thermal conductivity (W/mK): 8.
5Viscosity (Centipoise): 85000